The Certified Appraisal product is the highest standard of any business valuation service. Our designated CVA specialist provides a proven process that is governed by the NACVA. It is recommended for the following:
- Size: Generally speaking, the CVA adequately services companies with historical revenues over $2MM
- Complexity: The Certified Business Valuation is specifically designed to address every element of business complexity through NACVA best practices. The result is a valuation widely accepted by most court proceedings, buy-sell arrangements, and the Small Business Administration (SBA).
- Timing: If the triggering event is within a foreseeable 12 to 36 months and strategic planning is needed
Certified Appraisal Results
- Adjusted Earnings Recast
- Industry Specific Sales Comparisons
- Transaction Sale Comparisons
- Multi-Model Approach
- NACVA Aligned Practices
- Court Procedure Qualified
- SBA Qualified
The Market Assessment is a complimentary product that is available to business owners who are currently considering a sale of their company. The valuation approach to any business is not a linear process. The above-mentioned considerations are designed to simply outline the variables associated with performing a business valuation. Please contact our offices for more information. Please contact our offices for more information.