We are seeking driven business brokers to join our team. We offer training, leads, and a supportive administrative team. We are one of a few firms that provide leads for our brokers, this allows for a quick start and opportunity to build a great career with strong six-figure earning potential. This position is for someone who is self-motivated and wants to experience an exciting new field with great potential.
- Compensation 50-300K
- Sign-on Bonus of $15,000 for experienced brokers*
- Create your own schedule
- Average broker works 20-25 hours a week
- Training provided
- Leads provided
- Average sales cycle is 6-12 Months
- Typical Deal Size is 1MM
Responsibilities of a Broker include
- Building relationships with clients.
- Demonstrating a solid understanding of the company’s processes.
- Networking to attract potential clients.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Closing deals.
To be a successful Broker, you should have interpersonal skills, patience, basic computer skills, and the ability to operate computer programs such as Outlook Email, Microsoft Word and Excel. Ultimately, a quality Broker should be able to provide outstanding customer service, while dealing with several clients from multiple industries.